The Benefits to you
- You can have the treatment right now - putting it off may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- Veterinary Treatment Finance from £250 to £25,000.
- Terms from 6 months to 36 months.
- 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
How it Works
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
- Once you have discussed your treatment with your veterinary surgeon and agreed the estimate, the surgery will send an application to your email address
- Apply online in complete privacy at home or apply at the practice
- Simply complete your details via a secure https portal and submit for approval, 10 - 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
- No complicated forms to complete
- Instant Decision
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
- When the final loan amount is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card
- Normally, the repayments start one month after the agreement has been signed.
- The amount of the facility is subject to the final cost of the Veterinary Treatment Plan.
All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to age, status and a full credit search.
Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
Norwood Road Veterinary Practice Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Registration Number 623912